This is yet another release containing minor changes.
Note that 0.3.5 works with savegames of the previous 0.3.x versions.
Since many players are still unaware that there’s a guide available, I added a notification that tells players about it.
This notification will only show for a few times in the current run and only if there aren’t any (compatible) savegames present yet.
This way it shouldn’t annoy players that are already aware of it while still informing new players.
I also slighty increased the time that notifications are shown for.
In Game Version String
There’s now a version string rendered as overlay in
Combine And Conquer.
Other, Minor Improvements
- It’s now also possible to enter numbers via the numpad
- In the demo there’s now an additional notification when trying to load games
- It’s now more obvious that one can also rotate by pressing
Rand delete by pressing
Swapperare now more quiet
- ‘Edit Module’ was renamed to ‘Plan Module’ and its description improved. This should now make it more clear that the existing
There have been some improvements to the guide:
- The guide file was renamed to
- Usage of
Modules is now explained
- How the text edit control works is now described
- There’s now a note that the
Planner’s state is not saved
- The difference between
Itemis now explained
- There was an issue where when running low on power while also having energy storage that storage would constantly fill up and empty again
- When switching text edits the text is now emptied
- Texts of inventories are now rendered above